How To Take Off Door Panel Mazda 3
A how to showing how to replace the speakers in the 3rd gen mazda 3 with the base radio.
How to take off door panel mazda 3. Starting at the bottom of the door panel gently but firmly pull the door trim from the bottom and pop it out of its clips working up. Remove the screws and set them aside in a safe place. Disconnect the cables 3.
A how to showing how to replace the speakers in the 3rd gen mazda 3 with the base radio. Check out more useful tutorials for mazda. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments.
The oem door speaker is held in place by four phillips head screws. Disconnect the cables from the back. Affix protective tape to the front door trim and assist handle cover to prevent damage.
Pull the inner handle cover in the direction of arrow and remove it while detaching tabs. Remove the phillips head screw from the armrest. Pull the door panel away from the frame and set it aside in a safe place.
Remove phillips head screws. Pull in the direction of the arrow 1 2 3 shown in the figure and remove clips from the door inner panel using a fastener remover. Lift the door panel up as you remove it and then unclip the wiring from behind.
Remove the plastic caps and then remove the two screws from the handles 4. Remove the tweeter 2. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Door Handle Button
- Hunter Wall Mounted Ceiling Fan Remote
- How To Unlock A Door Lock With A Knife
- Hyannis Textured Black Outdoor Wall Light
- Hunter Garage Doors Mcmillan Michigan
- Htv Vinyl Rolls On Sale
- Hurry Up We Re Dreaming Vinyl Reissue
- Humidifier Water Line Leak
- How To Tile A Bathtub If Wall Is Not Level
- Hp Pavilion 20 Wall Mount
- How To Unfreeze Garage Door
- How To Unlock A Kwikset Bedroom Door Lock
- How To Wall Mount Monitors
- Hyundai Elantra 2008 Door Handle Red
- How To Wire A Garage Door Motor
- Hyper Light Drifter Vinyl For Sale
- I Joist Flat Roof
- Hp Desktop Computers With Windows 10
- I Love You From An Old Rugged Cross Sheet Music
- Hs Portal Sliding Door Gear